One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To close superficial wounds, physicians can accelerate epithelialization, generally using an occlusive dressing that creates a warm, moist, environment, he said.’
- ‘In our limited sample we have observed that these stents can be easily removed by 6-8 weeks after adequate healing and before epithelialization.’
- ‘Therefore, when collagen dissolves, necrotic tissue detaches and granulation can occur, providing the surface needed for proper epithelialization.’
- ‘The average time to 90% epithelialization was 16.4 days.’
- ‘A common complication of chronic wounds is epibole (premature closure of the wound edges), which prevents epithelialization and wound closure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.