One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The average time to 90% epithelialization was 16.4 days.’
- ‘In our limited sample we have observed that these stents can be easily removed by 6-8 weeks after adequate healing and before epithelialization.’
- ‘To close superficial wounds, physicians can accelerate epithelialization, generally using an occlusive dressing that creates a warm, moist, environment, he said.’
- ‘A common complication of chronic wounds is epibole (premature closure of the wound edges), which prevents epithelialization and wound closure.’
- ‘Therefore, when collagen dissolves, necrotic tissue detaches and granulation can occur, providing the surface needed for proper epithelialization.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.