One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, neither allele is epistatic to the other in permitting the occurrence of expansions or contractions.’
- ‘Such sites may be indicative of hotspots of recombination or mutation or epistatic selection.’
- ‘It is known that epistatic selection may produce significant linkage disequilibrium in natural populations.’
- ‘This study shows that most hybrid incompatibilities are recessive and epistatic.’
- ‘The results suggested that a minimum of two genes with epistatic effects were involved in the genetic control of cleistogamy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.