One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This study shows that most hybrid incompatibilities are recessive and epistatic.’
- ‘The results suggested that a minimum of two genes with epistatic effects were involved in the genetic control of cleistogamy.’
- ‘Thus, neither allele is epistatic to the other in permitting the occurrence of expansions or contractions.’
- ‘Such sites may be indicative of hotspots of recombination or mutation or epistatic selection.’
- ‘It is known that epistatic selection may produce significant linkage disequilibrium in natural populations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.