One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The state of gene inactivation is inherited epigenetically through multiple mitoses.’
- ‘In plants, numerous processes are epigenetically regulated.’
- ‘On the other hand, gene redundancy triggers diploidization where duplicated genes may be eliminated, silenced, mutated to acquire new functions, or epigenetically regulated for tissue-specific expression.’
- ‘Intelligence is an emergent property of person-in-society, not an inborn capability or an epigenetically developed trait of individuals.’
- ‘An alternate proposal suggests that centromere functionality might be epigenetically determined by a higher-order structure dictated by underlying repeats.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.