One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There were multiple irregular, sharply demarcated, rubbery, pale yellow plaques and nodules scattered throughout the pericardium and on the epicardial surface.’
- ‘Coronary spasm, which results from an increased vasomotor tone of epicardial coronary arteries, can produce myocardial ischemia.’
- ‘Similar benefits were reported for the epicardial coronary artery system.’
- ‘Such disorders are usually confined to the epicardial coronaries, sparing the intramural vessels and the ventricular myocardium.’
- ‘Based on the CT scans, a scoring system for coronary artery calcification involving the four major epicardial coronary arteries was determined.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.