One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The man's imagination may not be redemptive, but it can at least be epical.’
- ‘During their epical wanderings the dreaming ancestors placed spirits and humans in or on the land.’
- ‘Some have theorized that comic books serve the modern function of the epical myth.’
- ‘He proved that his seemingly limited minuet couplet could, in its own special way, undertake the epical.’
- ‘The climax, the Battle of Little Big Horn, could have been an exciting, even epical, scene, but it was poorly staged.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.