One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When performed properly, the superior approach and the more commonly employed frontal method of postmortem enucleation are both nondistorting.’
- ‘The lesion was initially treated by enucleation in another hospital 4 years earlier under a working diagnosis of ‘atypical ameloblastoma.’’
- ‘To relieve the pain from the pressure, the decision was made to remove the interior portions of the eyes, a procedure known as enucleation, which can succeed if the shell is healthy.’
- ‘We report the case of a 49-year-old woman with a family history of retinoblastoma who developed a unilateral retinoblastoma at age 2 and was treated with enucleation, without adjuvant radiation or chemotherapy.’
- ‘Thus the first interpretation suggests a scene of castration and blindness: the figure's gesture is one of enucleation, the bird is about to bite his hand, and the title suggests that he covers the bird's eye with leaves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.