One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A class of anti-HIV drugs that work by blocking the entry of the virus into a host cell.
- ‘But new entry inhibitors, which will be taken orally, should be available very soon.’
- ‘While other HIV medications work after HIV has entered the cell, entry inhibitors prevent HIV from entering the cell at all.’
- ‘Closest to Food and Drug Administration approval are drugs in the entry inhibitor class.’
- ‘In contrast, ‘the next major wave of drugs will be entry inhibitors,’ he predicts.’
- ‘The drugs are called entry inhibitors and are being developed by many companies, although only one has entered human testing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.