One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A class of anti-HIV drugs that work by blocking the entry of the virus into a host cell.
- ‘While other HIV medications work after HIV has entered the cell, entry inhibitors prevent HIV from entering the cell at all.’
- ‘In contrast, ‘the next major wave of drugs will be entry inhibitors,’ he predicts.’
- ‘Closest to Food and Drug Administration approval are drugs in the entry inhibitor class.’
- ‘The drugs are called entry inhibitors and are being developed by many companies, although only one has entered human testing.’
- ‘But new entry inhibitors, which will be taken orally, should be available very soon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.