One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It leaves standing ‘old fashioned’ tort doctrines, such as negligent entrustment, and strict liability for manufacturing defects.’
- ‘In order to identify the depth and breadth of researchers' ancillary care responsibilities, we distinguish between the scope of entrustment (what is entrusted) and the strength of the duty of care.’
- ‘I am pleased to report that we received the required entrustment and the relevant legislation was passed in this Honourable House.’
- ‘This explicit entrustment to the Security Council to enforce the ruling of the World Court raises high stakes for the international legal system.’
- ‘What you mean is negligent entrustment, which is a very narrow class of suits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.