One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In order to identify the depth and breadth of researchers' ancillary care responsibilities, we distinguish between the scope of entrustment (what is entrusted) and the strength of the duty of care.’
- ‘What you mean is negligent entrustment, which is a very narrow class of suits.’
- ‘I am pleased to report that we received the required entrustment and the relevant legislation was passed in this Honourable House.’
- ‘This explicit entrustment to the Security Council to enforce the ruling of the World Court raises high stakes for the international legal system.’
- ‘It leaves standing ‘old fashioned’ tort doctrines, such as negligent entrustment, and strict liability for manufacturing defects.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.