One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To use a blunt example, both the market for milk and the market for cocaine are driven by an entrepreneurial spirit, but the manner in which individuals act entrepreneurially changes drastically depending on the context of their choice.’
- ‘In this case, acquisition by another company made perfect sense - economically, organizationally, strategically, entrepreneurially.’
- ‘Praised by the Canada Council, but not making the final funding cut-off, the company is entrepreneurially raising funds for their roadtrip.’
- ‘It was scarcely 10 years ago that America's major corporations restructured themselves to act more entrepreneurially after decades of lumbering activity.’
- ‘If you don't think entrepreneurially, you won't succeed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.