One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He looked entreatingly at her.’
- ‘‘Oh, Jamie, please listen to me,’ she said entreatingly.’
- ‘Jen looked up at her entreatingly, her blue eyes piercing, and Kate had to sigh softly, ‘All right, we'll have dinner.’’
- ‘She goes back to the house - her house, and raps entreatingly on the huge wooden door.’
- ‘He looked at her so entreatingly, so sure she could provide him with an answer, a command, to follow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.