One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Instead, why not market the game more enterprisingly and raise additional sponsorship.’
- ‘In 1811 she saw bones projecting from the cliff-face and enterprisingly hired some men to dig out the block in which they were embedded.’
- ‘Corporate sponsorship and individual help from various quarters was enterprisingly sought, going against government norm, and the festival finally emerged from the ashes.’
- ‘They started enterprisingly - you felt gaining the first goal was vital to the game plan - but with a fair amount of caution, with five men at the back when their opponents came forward, which was infrequent and in haphazard fashion.’
- ‘Most of the abundant new information comes from deposits of family letters and family lore that Alexander alone has enterprisingly explored.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.