One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If he is a worker or enterpriser as well, however, he contributes to production in the same manner as other individuals, and like them deserves to receive the full yield of his efforts.’
- ‘Industrial booms periodically gave way to industrial collapse, with workers and enterprisers alike suffering from the breakdown.’
- ‘The capitalists, the enterprisers, and the farmers are instrumental in the conduct of economic affairs.’
- ‘But media companies that dominate a market have little incentive to spend money on enterprisers and investigations.’
- ‘When workers and enterprisers combine their skills, savings, and inventiveness to produce goods and services, these are precisely the efforts that are penalized by current fiscal policies.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.