One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A capitalist society in which taking on financial risks in the hope of profit is encouraged.
- ‘It was quickly branded as an attack on the enterprise culture of the information technology industry.’
- ‘With job losses in the sector in recent months, this is a good time to get the enterprise culture back.’
- ‘It is the first business club of its kind in the country and its aim is simple - to create an enterprise culture by encouraging more people to consider starting a business as a valid career option.’
- ‘They deserve their fair share of the credit for the enterprise culture that has prospered over the past five years.’
- ‘This is the most serious issue that the new government must address if it wants to develop an enterprise culture, create employment and encourage investment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.