One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Any of a group of RNA viruses (including those causing polio and hepatitis A) which typically occur in the gastrointestinal tract, sometimes spreading to the central nervous system or other parts of the body.
- ‘The most common causes of viral meningitis are enteroviruses, herpes simplex virus, and HIV.’
- ‘When the cause is either an enterovirus or herpes simplex virus, the throat may show tiny blistered or ulcerated areas, and this sometimes helps your child's doctor in making a diagnosis.’
- ‘The enterovirus can be spread through several mediums, including mucus or saliva and food or drink contaminated by the virus, she said.’
- ‘Parainfluenza virus, enterovirus, and rhinovirus infections most commonly occur in the fall.’
- ‘Poliovirus is an enterovirus with three different strains that cause disease.’
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.