One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Following an incubation period of five to 21 days, patients with enteric fever usually present with sustained fever, anorexia, malaise, and vague abdominal discomfort.’
- ‘Surveillance of enteric fever have been initiated.’
- ‘Note in particular the much lower incidence of diseases such as enteric fever and dysentery.’
- ‘In 1900 in Durban, South Africa, he died of enteric fever while serving with the Imperial Light Horse in the Boer War.’
- ‘Tragically, she contracts enteric fever and dies.’
enteric fever/enˈterik ˈfēvər/
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.