One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Please could any enquirers contact either Mr Harrison or Mr Breese at the auctioneers offices in the first instance.’
- ‘The enquirer on the other end of the line was being assured that the place was easily accessible.’
- ‘A central customer service centre will manage all public access points across the county, joining county and district services for enquirers.’
- ‘Alas, this didn't work, and concern grew as my enquirer's questions became more inquisitive and her manner increasingly flirtatious.’
- ‘To that end, the key aim of all our contacts with enquirers will be to put them in touch with their nearest Bible-teaching church.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.