Add (an item of data awaiting processing) to a queue of such items.
- ‘Each class must have a queuing discipline to determine how packets are enqueued and dequeued.’
- ‘Typically, multiple data access operations are enqueued in an internal command buffer in the disk drive.’
- ‘Next, any enqueued commands are executed in order.’
- ‘To use this feature, you must create multi-consumer queues and enqueue the messages into these multi-consumer queues’
- ‘Each packet is then buffered and enqueued for transmission.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.