One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Barker doesn't know why one transplant wins out over the other, but the mere presence of the losing transplant seems to facilitate engraftment of the winner, she says.’
- ‘Some children show signs of good engraftment initially, but ultimately reject the donor marrow.’
- ‘The early classification encompasses complications that occur during the first 30 days post-transplant, including the period before engraftment of the stem cells.’
- ‘And it could also explain why identical twins aren't truly identical; they may have very different patterns of cell engraftment as they go through life.’
- ‘After a second infusion, a few weeks later, all of the patients showed engraftment in one or more sites, including bone, skin and bone marrow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.