One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After a second infusion, a few weeks later, all of the patients showed engraftment in one or more sites, including bone, skin and bone marrow.’
- ‘And it could also explain why identical twins aren't truly identical; they may have very different patterns of cell engraftment as they go through life.’
- ‘Barker doesn't know why one transplant wins out over the other, but the mere presence of the losing transplant seems to facilitate engraftment of the winner, she says.’
- ‘The early classification encompasses complications that occur during the first 30 days post-transplant, including the period before engraftment of the stem cells.’
- ‘Some children show signs of good engraftment initially, but ultimately reject the donor marrow.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.