One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A procedure in which an instrument is introduced into the body to give a view of its internal parts.‘an upper gastrointestinal endoscopy revealed gastritis’‘patients with alarm symptoms should undergo endoscopy’
- ‘We agree that endoscopy should be considered in patients at an earlier age in areas with high prevalence of gastric cancer.’
- ‘Patients who have had two consecutive endoscopies that show no dysplasia should undergo surveillance by endoscopy every three years.’
- ‘In view of the abnormalities of the gastric wall, an upper endoscopy was performed.’
- ‘To date, he has treated more than 2,000 patients using advanced endoscopy.’
- ‘In addition, a strategy involving routine endoscopy would be a considerable burden to patients.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.