One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument which can be introduced into the body to give a view of its internal parts.
- ‘If an object appears clear when viewed through the endoscope, the endoscope is deemed satisfactory.’
- ‘If the doctor sees abnormal looking tissue, he or she can insert instruments through the endoscope to remove sample tissue.’
- ‘There seems to be an unavoidable degree of trauma to both sites despite the surgeon using an endoscope.’
- ‘For the doctor to get a clear view through the endoscope, the stomach needs to be empty.’
- ‘Pain is minimal with this procedure due to the size of the endoscopes and instruments that are used.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.