One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It could be that it's part of a deal she has with a Japanese car maker for whom she is the celebrity endorser.’
- ‘Already, more than a quarter of a million people have discovered the thrill of this computer game, and we expect exciting growth over the next several months as these passionate endorsers share their experiences with friends and family.’
- ‘He's going to be the key endorser of these drinks.’
- ‘The original signers, 33 prominent design professionals, have been joined as endorsers by hundreds of colleagues.’
- ‘They said celebrity endorsers don't always mention risks associated with cancer screening and don't always target the groups that would benefit most.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.