One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the endometrium.
- ‘In pregnant women, chlamydial infection is associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes, including preterm delivery and postpartum endometritis.’
- ‘Cesarean delivery is associated with higher risks of complications, such as endometritis, hemorrhage, and thromboembolic disease.’
- ‘This can lead to the development of endometritis or pelvic inflammatory disease.’
- ‘Women with wound infections had longer hospital stays and an increased rate of endometritis.’
- ‘Chronic endometritis is reportedly observed in 3% to 10% of women undergoing endometrial biopsy for abnormal uterine bleeding.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.