One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the endometrium.
- ‘In pregnant women, chlamydial infection is associated with adverse pregnancy outcomes, including preterm delivery and postpartum endometritis.’
- ‘Women with wound infections had longer hospital stays and an increased rate of endometritis.’
- ‘Chronic endometritis is reportedly observed in 3% to 10% of women undergoing endometrial biopsy for abnormal uterine bleeding.’
- ‘This can lead to the development of endometritis or pelvic inflammatory disease.’
- ‘Cesarean delivery is associated with higher risks of complications, such as endometritis, hemorrhage, and thromboembolic disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.