One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nitric oxide is produced endogenously within the respiratory tract and is detectable in exhaled gas of humans and other mammals.’
- ‘We have been able to work with the community to solve this problem endogenously and to get the commitment of all stakeholders to participate without expecting direct financial compensation.’
- ‘Economic freedom is based on endogenously managed development rather than exogenously controlled development.’
- ‘The shoot or first leaf initiates endogenously within an area of the root.’
- ‘Because these compounds are not produced endogenously, they must be introduced by means of the diet or intravenous infusion.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.