One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Second, the symposium emphasized the importance of studying the physiological and endocrinological mechanisms of relatively inflexible phases.’
- ‘There were also several investigations of neuropsychological functioning among children with congenital endocrinological disorders.’
- ‘Increase in body weight may be a side effect of medications, damage to some centres of the brain (due to fits) or there may be some endocrinological disturbance.’
- ‘Clear guidelines about haematological, biochemical, and endocrinological monitoring should be given before and during treatment with hormones.’
- ‘Indeed, because human reproductive physiology is under endocrinological control, human reproductive ecologists have come to recognize that both male and female reproductive physiologies are sensitive to local environments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.