One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the endocardium.
- ‘Infection in this population often results in central nervous system involvement and septicemia, but may include pneumonia and endocarditis.’
- ‘People with some types of heart defects are at greater risk of developing bacterial endocarditis.’
- ‘Identification of the organism and treatment will prevent progression to meningitis, endocarditis or other complications.’
- ‘Patients at high risk of bacterial endocarditis include those with prosthetic heart valves, congenital heart disease and previous history of bacterial endocarditis.’
- ‘Up to 30% of patients have cardiac murmurs due to endocarditis or pancarditis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.