One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some advised restrictions on clinical practice in areas of high HIV endemicity or poor standards of supervision or infection control.’
- ‘The main method of spread in areas of high endemicity is vertical transmission from carrier mother to child.’
- ‘Areas with high endemicity include the Mediterranean basin, the Middle East, Central Asia, Chile, and Argentina.’
- ‘The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention advises that Americans traveling to certain areas of high endemicity be vaccinated with hepatitis A vaccine.’
- ‘Among healthy persons living in a region of low endemicity, the false-positive rate with serology is about 2 to 5 percent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.