Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Involuntary defecation, especially associated with emotional disturbance or psychiatric disorder.
- ‘My 5-year-old son has been diagnosed with encopresis.’
- ‘Prior to beginning therapy at the Center, Jane's behavior was characterized by continued enuresis and encopresis.’
- ‘The optimal treatment regimen of encopresis involves both a medical and behavioral approach.’
- ‘The treatment for encopresis includes three phases performed under the care of your child's doctor.’
- ‘In addition, children who have chronic constipation or encopresis may present with bed-wetting.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.