One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Though the WNV encephalitis in horses is rare, a considerable mortality rate is reported in the case of encephalitic horses.’
- ‘At this time I had relatively little experience with the dramatic responses to L Dopa which occurred in some post encephalitic patients.’
- ‘Therefore, rabies patients, particularly the encephalitic type, should be isolated, sedated and allowed to die as peacefully as possible.’
- ‘An alternative, but it must be emphasised tentative, diagnosis, is encephalitic meningitis.’
- ‘Acyclovir seems to be the most promising treatment, since it has shown effectiveness in mucocutaneous, genital, and encephalitic HSV infections.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.