One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At this time I had relatively little experience with the dramatic responses to L Dopa which occurred in some post encephalitic patients.’
- ‘Acyclovir seems to be the most promising treatment, since it has shown effectiveness in mucocutaneous, genital, and encephalitic HSV infections.’
- ‘Therefore, rabies patients, particularly the encephalitic type, should be isolated, sedated and allowed to die as peacefully as possible.’
- ‘Though the WNV encephalitis in horses is rare, a considerable mortality rate is reported in the case of encephalitic horses.’
- ‘An alternative, but it must be emphasised tentative, diagnosis, is encephalitic meningitis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.