One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In recent years, vintage European enamelware has been piquing interest.’
- ‘He also specialised in selling nails, iron, barbed wire, enamelware, Royal Dalton china and silverware from places like New York, Liverpool and London.’
- ‘All dyeing should be done in a stainless steel or enamelware container only; never use an aluminum pot.’
- ‘Cloisonne is an enamelware in which the surface decoration is formed by different colors of enamel that are separated by thin metal strips fixed along the design pattern.’
- ‘Grisaille enamelware obtains a design in light and shade by painting over an opaque white background in one colour.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.