One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Sometimes, those who love us, do so not only despite our flaws, but, empathically, because of them.’
- ‘If he can't respond empathically, calmly speak your disappointment and set a date for his departure.’
- ‘He used his intellect and knowledge empathically rather than forcefully.’
- ‘And then you have to listen empathically, without criticism.’
- ‘We feel the pain and the loss very deeply since we are empathically connected to you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.