One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And then you have to listen empathically, without criticism.’
- ‘We feel the pain and the loss very deeply since we are empathically connected to you.’
- ‘Sometimes, those who love us, do so not only despite our flaws, but, empathically, because of them.’
- ‘If he can't respond empathically, calmly speak your disappointment and set a date for his departure.’
- ‘He used his intellect and knowledge empathically rather than forcefully.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.