One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I believe most individuals will vote emotively on the basis of ‘we must keep ‘our’ pound.’’
- ‘Any opposing opinion is emotively classified as some form of hate.’
- ‘He sings emotively and plays with great élan, and his lyrics this time out are particularly thoughtful.’
- ‘Unfortunately, discussion of these issues is often clouded by misunderstanding and prejudice and terms like federal are used emotively and with conflicting meanings.’
- ‘I think that any visual statement has to communicate at multiple levels intellectually and emotively and there is no country with a monopoly in that area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.