One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Furthermore, both embryogenic cell lines growing on maturation medium with either added ACC or ethylene exhibited a brown colour in contrast to those growing on the control medium.’
- ‘Efficient tools for the regeneration of plants via somatic embryogenesis and genetic transformation of embryogenic cells using Agrobacterium are available for different varieties of grape.’
- ‘The large body of previous tissue culture experiments emphasized the pivotal role of auxin-activated cell division in induction of an embryogenic state in cultured somatic cells.’
- ‘This hypothesis is further supported by the fact that proteolytic genes are activated prior to cell division-related genes during acquisition of embryogenic potential in somatic embryogenesis.’
- ‘Total phenolics and tannins evolved in a similar way during tissue culture, irrespective of genotype and embryogenic capacity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.