One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He moved forward to her vulnerable neck, she closed her eyes in embracement for the undoubtedly pain to come.’
- ‘At least the fact that I'm quite stupid means I have an apathetic embracement of failure that is unlikely to ever lead me to self-harm.’
- ‘I end with a quotation from a text which advocates both embracement and eventual abandonment, attachment and detachment from text.’
- ‘After a long, rather painful embracement Sara pulled back.’
- ‘After about 20 minutes of embracement, I sat up and pulled myself away.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.