One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the same time, most of the literature related to experimental studies are to investigate the effect of shape, size, depth of embedment etc in the laboratory.’
- ‘In Japan, the permanent embedment of acupuncture needles in the musculature represents a common acupunctural technique to relieve pain.’
- ‘This insured the proper embedment of carbon in the clay body.’
- ‘Revolutionary messianism, fanaticism, is the only way to disrupt one's embedment in a system whose hegemony is so thoroughly entrenched.’
- ‘Also, widespread embedment has generated thousands of stories about U.S. military action in Iraq, supporting the Bush administration's goal of winning popular approval for the war, at home and abroad.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.