One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This insured the proper embedment of carbon in the clay body.’
- ‘Revolutionary messianism, fanaticism, is the only way to disrupt one's embedment in a system whose hegemony is so thoroughly entrenched.’
- ‘At the same time, most of the literature related to experimental studies are to investigate the effect of shape, size, depth of embedment etc in the laboratory.’
- ‘Also, widespread embedment has generated thousands of stories about U.S. military action in Iraq, supporting the Bush administration's goal of winning popular approval for the war, at home and abroad.’
- ‘In Japan, the permanent embedment of acupuncture needles in the musculature represents a common acupunctural technique to relieve pain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.