One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These include the single cell gel electrophoresis assay, the gel electrophoresis assay, the alkaline elution and unwinding assays and the analysis of DNA adducts.’
- ‘The imidazole concentration at elution was 112 mM.’
- ‘After separation by TLC and elution from the silica gel, ASG and SG were hydrolysed with 2 N methanolic HCl under reflux for 4 h at 100°C.’
- ‘A linear gradient from 100% A to 100% B during the first 12 min was followed by an isocratic elution for 6 min.’
- ‘In this work we have measured protein interactions using self-interaction chromatography, in which protein is immobilized on chromatographic particles and the retention of the same protein is measured in isocratic elution.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.