One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And there is something elementally biblical in that, something intoxicatingly divine.’
- ‘Even more paradoxical is the acceptance that this revolutionary impulse has emanated from an elementally American art form.’
- ‘Yet the real reason we saw Pre and the others as heroes was that we secretly believed we were elementally equal.’
- ‘Aside from the heavy battle axe, all of Samanosuke's weapons are elementally charged swords.’
- ‘The film is an elementally emotional work, flooded everywhere by a deep, regretful sort of fatalism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.