One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Agreement was about the same for tissue specimens whether they were obtained through punch biopsies or loop electrosurgical excision procedures.’
- ‘Perioperative managers should consider making the use of smoke evacuation devices mandatory whenever electrosurgical / diathermy units are in use.’
- ‘The surgeon uses electrosurgical probes to cauterize any bleeding vessels.’
- ‘Although removal of the lesions is preferable, treatment of human papilloma virus infections may include cryotherapy, loop electrosurgical excision procedure, laser surgery, and drug therapy.’
- ‘The circulating nurse gently log rolls the neonate to his or her side, checks skin integrity, and applies a pediatric electrosurgical unit dispersive pad on the neonate's back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.