One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only a minority of the isolated photoreceptors retain their outer segment; these cells, however, remain functional in short term cell culture and can be studied electrophysiologically.’
- ‘A randomized, double-blind trial compared oral corticosteroid therapy and local corticosteroid injection in 60 patients with electrophysiologically confirmed carpal tunnel syndrome.’
- ‘This can be shown electrophysiologically by accelerating the tarsus at small amplitudes and variable frequency.’
- ‘The gating functions of channels are electrophysiologically investigated in great detail using a consistent modeling approach of transitions between active and inactive states.’
- ‘A systematic review looked at the usefulness of elements of the history and physical examination for the diagnosis of electrophysiologically proved carpal tunnel syndrome.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.