One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All reaction products can be loaded together and then separated electrophoretically.’
- ‘After electrophoresis, the proteins were transferred electrophoretically onto a nitrocellulose membrane as described previously.’
- ‘Vesicles were manipulated electrophoretically by imposing an electric field along the axis of one of two orthogonal channels in a chamber mounted on the stage of the microscope.’
- ‘Beychok and Warner have observed electrophoretically a strong interaction of lysozyme with chloride.’
- ‘Complexes within the gel were electrophoretically transferred to nitrocellulose membrane and probed for as previously described.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.