One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An electro-osmotic model is developed to examine the influence of plasma membrane superficial charges on the regulation of cell ionic composition.’
- ‘The solvent is pumped through the electro-osmotic flow when the voltage is applied.’
- ‘Both theories use the linear charge density of DNA as an adjustable parameter, lumping all of the double layer effects, such as charge screening and electro-osmotic friction, into this parameter.’
- ‘Their data are scattered, probably due to electro-osmotic flow generated by the glass coverslip, or possibly due to DNA-gel interactions.’
- ‘Microfluidic devices utilizing electro-osmotic flow (EOF) through micro-channels have been developing rapidly and have been widely applied in biology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.