A record produced by electrooculography.
- ‘The clinical electro-oculogram (EOG) measures the amplitude of the standing potential and light response.’
- ‘Most importantly, eye movements are recorded using an electro-oculogram to distinguish the sleep onset period from the waking state and also to detect Rapid Eye Movement sleep.’
- ‘The bilateral electro-oculogram, eight channels of EEG, chin and anterior tibial EMG, and analog output from a body position sensor were also monitored.’
- ‘The MSLTs followed standard methods for collection of EEG, electro-oculogram, and chin electromyogram data.’
- ‘Artifacts present on this recording include the ECG artifact in the electro-oculogram and ECG leads.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.