One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Music performed using synthesizers and other electronic instruments.
- ‘In my opinion, what makes a good piece of electronic music is when the music sounds like it had made itself.’
- ‘It's time to give electronic music a resurrection, at least for the sake of parity.’
- ‘That single literally changed the entire direction of electronic music at that time.’
- ‘I knew of his music before, especially the electronic music.’
- ‘A much fuller synthesis of experimental electronic music and hip hop is on its way.’
- ‘While there are plenty of women making music, there are still not enough making creative futurist electronic music.’
- ‘The second crew is there to interview her for a documentary on electronic music.’
- ‘You have for years incorporated elements of dub and African music in your work, which is rather rare in electronic music.’
- ‘The music itself, however, is reminiscent of the great early composers of electronic music.’
- ‘My exploration of electronic music has been in reverse chronological order.’
- ‘Softer, less cerebral electronic music has been getting a short straw lately.’
- ‘The reason I love electronic music is that it provides a seemingly endless forum for innovation.’
- ‘Now, I know I'm in the minority on this one, but vocals in electronic music usually annoy me.’
- ‘Do your old school fans lack open-mindedness when it comes to performing electronic music?’
- ‘How can the future's predominant realisation of electronic music be so bland?’
- ‘But it is experimental, electronic music that inspires him the most.’
- ‘In France now, we are more into French chanson or electronic music, because rock music isn't our culture.’
- ‘He would like to devise ways of making electronic music more jammable and performable.’
- ‘Rock purists accuse electronic music of a number of sins, but none so much as the sin of soullessness.’
- ‘Experimental electronic music rarely gets more interesting or more enjoyable than this.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.