One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In another study, on children with pelvic floor dyssynergia, manometric and electromyographic biofeedback produced significantly greater improvement than conventional treatment (laxatives).’
- ‘Using this exercise protocol, electromyographic recordings taken from different muscles in addition to exercising quadriceps indicated that only the quadriceps was active during the local exercise.’
- ‘Thermal injury is minimised by continuous suctioning of the hot plume, intermittent cool irrigation, and observing the facial nerve monitor for signs of increased electromyographic baseline potentials.’
- ‘The diagnosis is confirmed by the tensilon test, electromyographic studies and the finding of elevated acetylcholine receptor antibodies.’
- ‘At all end-tidal carbon dioxide pressure levels, time from onset of diaphragm electromyographic activity to inspiratory flow was similar with and without the servoventilator.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.