One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In a dry chemical reprocessing method, uranium type elements are electrolytically refined continuously.’
- ‘The powder is usually fabricated by the mechanical commutation of vacuum-cast ingots of magnesium-reduced beryllium pebbles or electrolytically produced beryllium flakes.’
- ‘Chlorine and sodium hydroxide are electrolytically produced from brine.’
- ‘Plastic is used extensively throughout the body as is aluminum - electrolytically colored in order to cut weight.’
- ‘The lead produced by this process is usually not very pure and can be further refined electrolytically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.