One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the flow of electricity.
- ‘Sensitivity can be readily increased by derivatizing with a UV-absorbing or fluorescent species and separation by micellar electrokinetic capillary chromatography.’
- ‘Studies drawing on both electrokinetic phenomena and slip boundary conditions are offering in-depth understanding of microfluid flow in restricted microchannels.’
- ‘The Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering reports that professors from the University of Alberta have found a way to produce electricity with electrokinetic energy generated from water.’
- ‘The pump is electrokinetic, completely silent, and has no moving parts.’
- ‘The fluid is moved through the channels by means of the electrokinetic effect created by an applied electric field.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.