One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A machine used for electroencephalography.
- ‘Abnormalities in electroencephalograph theta and delta activity, visual evoked potentials, and brainstem evoked potentials have been reported in children exposed to molds.’
- ‘The electroencephalograph readings were observed prior to and after the event.’
- ‘Seizures were verified by behavioral observations, electroencephalograph and electromyography.’
- ‘They combine this information with data from an electroencephalograph, which measures electrical activity at the surface of the brain.’
- ‘Sleep researchers divide up sleep time into stages, mainly defined by the electrical activity of cortical neurons represented as brain waves by an electroencephalograph.’
- ‘Symptoms include rapidly progressing dementia, psychiatric and behavioral abnormalities, and a distinctive electroencephalograph reading.’
- ‘They did all the tests: electroencephalographs, chest x-rays, a lumbar puncture.’
- ‘Once in Wisconsin, the monks were hooked up to Davidson's electroencephalograph sensors, which check for brain waves.’
- ‘It is already known that energy created by the brain can be measured by electroencephalograph equipment.’
- ‘An electroencephalograph was used to measure the subjects' brainwaves, while researchers eyeballed the herd for visible signs of joy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.