One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've also been trying to source Ammonium Ferric Sulphate and Copper Sulphate, for electro etching.’
- ‘The thin film of wax which adheres to the face of the electro is removed by placing it upon a wire rack.’
- ‘Leavy suggests that this division of the twenty-five subject electro was to meet the shrinkage of the paper in the sheet.’
2A style of dance music with a fast beat and synthesized backing track.
- ‘We were influenced by electro, hip-hop, house music, jazz-funk, reggae, everything really.’
- ‘Where the first half of the show wore out the electro template, the second is suffused with the spirit of second-rate indie-rock.’
- ‘But in and around the unforgiving techno and electro beats, electronic sounds swirl unpredictably.’
- ‘Do the ironic participants in the electro revival freak you out?’
- ‘The first three songs are obviously meant for the dance floor, but as you get further into the record, the songs have more of an electro pop feel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.