One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for arc furnace
- ‘The plant 40 miles west of Philadelphia produces plate products from scrap in an electric-arc furnace.’
- ‘A Georgia company has received three new orders for the installation of its patented Chemical Energy Systems for electric-arc furnaces.’
- ‘Temperatures inside an electric arc furnace can rise to 1,800 degrees Celsius.’
- ‘The modern electric arc furnace typically makes 150 tonnes in each melt, which takes around 90 minutes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.