One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for arc furnace
- ‘The plant 40 miles west of Philadelphia produces plate products from scrap in an electric-arc furnace.’
- ‘Temperatures inside an electric arc furnace can rise to 1,800 degrees Celsius.’
- ‘The modern electric arc furnace typically makes 150 tonnes in each melt, which takes around 90 minutes.’
- ‘A Georgia company has received three new orders for the installation of its patented Chemical Energy Systems for electric-arc furnaces.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.