One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He did this just because it was electorally popular and, crucially, a way of repaying election donors.’
- ‘And Americans, usually electorally lazy, turned out in their droves.’
- ‘A party's choice of leader is electorally important in so far as the person influences its electoral image.’
- ‘This has proved electorally successful, delivering Labour its two best ever election triumphs.’
- ‘Statute is too often knee-jerk, headline-led populism with predictably tyrannous consequences for electorally irrelevant minorities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.