One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Along the way he had swiftly enough developed that elusive political trait of electability.’
- ‘According to the exit polls, the guy won because Democrats were looking for someone with electability.’
- ‘The mailer highlighted Richardson's liberal positions, his support and donations to Democrats and questioned his electability.’
- ‘In the weekend after the 1983 disaster, Labour looked to Kinnock and set out on the long road to electability.’
- ‘His electability is now dying in the sun of South Carolina.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.